These are my children, my blessings, my little ones...my crazies! I love them to pieces, and sometimes I wish I only had pieces of them. The happy, loving, obedient pieces. That isn't to be, so I love them just the way they are. My wild ones.
We picked apples today at my parents. Laney decided she's a squirrel, she was so high up in the tree. Kinley helped for awhile and then got distracted and started playing with sticks and leaves, which is great-until she started using the sticks to hit apples off the tree and then throw the apples at her uncle. Holden slept and when he woke, was happy to watch.
It was a beautiful day for apple picking, the sun was shinning, the leaves were changing, there was the bite of fall in the air. Now we just need to figure out what to do with over 400 pounds of apples.
Wow, that's a lot of apples!! You could always make apple pie (and then bring some to a friend! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to see your blog up and running! Looks great!